We’re on the lookout for someone to help us with the finance side of our project and join our team of dedicated My Body Back volunteers.
We’re looking for a financial administrator to join the My Body Back team and support our operational activities. You’ll be a key member of our team, taking care of vital aspects of what we do.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Financial/accounts administration and setting up our bank account, so we can start fundraising
- Researching and implementing donation handling
- Taking care of correspondence
- Producing agendas and minutes, organising team meetings and keeping records
- Working closely with the team to coordinate actions, highlight issues, etc.
- Joining in with other team activities
- Proven administrative/financial experience
- To give around 5 hours a week to the role
- To be passionate about the work and aims of My Body Back
- Willingness to do routine tasks
- To be friendly, flexible and happy to muck in with other tasks
- Good IT skills
How to apply
Sound good? Just drop us an email with the following info.
- A bit about yourself (about 250 words)
- A quick blurb about what excites you about this role and how you might approach it (about 500 words)
- Why you’d like to volunteer with My Body Back Project (around 250 words)
- Your availability to meet the team in June
Send everything to Charli at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 May 2016 and if you’re shortlisted, we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
If you have any questions, rjust email email@example.com