We’re looking for a Financial Administrator
We’re on the lookout for someone to help us with the finance side of our project and join our team of dedicated My Body Back volunteers.
We’re looking for a financial administrator to join the My Body Back team and support our operational activities. You’ll be a key member of our team, taking care of vital aspects of what we do.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Financial/accounts administration and setting up our bank account, so we can start fundraising
- Researching and implementing donation handling
- Taking care of correspondence
- Producing agendas and minutes, organising team meetings and keeping records
- Working closely with the team to coordinate actions, highlight issues, etc.
- Joining in with other team activities
- Proven administrative/financial experience
- To give around 5 hours a week to the role
- To be passionate about the work and aims of My Body Back
- Willingness to do routine tasks
- To be friendly, flexible and happy to muck in with other tasks
- Good IT skills
How to apply
Sound good? Just drop us an email with the following info.
- A bit about yourself (about 250 words)
- A quick blurb about what excites you about this role and how you might approach it (about 500 words)
- Why you’d like to volunteer with My Body Back Project (around 250 words)
- Your availability to meet the team in June
Send everything to Charli at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 May 2016 and if you’re shortlisted, we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
If you have any questions, rjust email email@example.com