We’re looking for a Scottish Branch Coordinator
We’re keen to get the right person to join our team for this, as you’ll be incredibly important to making sure everything runs smoothly when we begin serving Scottish women. You’ll also become an important, long-term addition to our team, so we need someone who shares a passion and dedication for the work we do and is aware of VAWG and its long-term effects.
This is a long-term commitment that will require approximately a day’s work per week, and you need to be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh (or within commutable distance).
The main focus of this role is to lead and coordinate the MBB clinics in the Scottish region. This involves:
- Coordinating, managing and recruiting staff and volunteers and ensuring clinics run smoothly
- Managing service user bookings and communicating sensitively.
- Communicating with the national team via:
a. Monthly whole team meetings (Skype is fine)
b. Weekly updates with website and social media managers
- Being present at clinics as required
- Attending training as required (once or twice a year)
The main requirement for this role is a deep passion and real care for cause. An ideal candidate would have proven track record and capability in the following areas:
1) Organisation and logistics
2) Volunteer management
3) Understanding of VAWG
4) Assertive and comfortable communicating with staff members
5) Sensitivity and ethos of kindness, listening, understanding
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd June 2017, telling us:
1) Your passion for this type of work and creating a better world for women
2) Why you’re interested in this position
3) Appropriate skills and experience