Our maternity clinics
We know that the path to parenthood can be very difficult for anyone who’s experienced sexual violence. Certain experiences can be triggering and hospital staff often find it hard to understand why.
That’s why we’ve created a clinic staffed by specially trained midwives, who can guide you through every aspect of the process with care and understanding. Our maternity clinic is open to all UK residents.
If you’re already pregnant, you’ll still be registered with your local maternity team and GP, and they’ll be your first port of call. We’ll be your support team and help you work with your local midwives and healthcare providers to get you the understanding and care you deserve.
- Pre-pregnancy support for those who want to conceive
- Advice about pregnancy care pathways and examinations
- Breastfeeding advice
- Specialist advice on ensuring mental wellbeing during the birth of your baby
- Signposting for postnatal gynaecological exams
- Signposting for postnatal mental health support