Date(s) - 30/06/2016
Categories No Categories
For our very first Book Club, there’s no set book or theme. Instead, we want to create a conversation about books that have stuck with you and recommendations that you want to pass onto others. Then in our coming virtual and real life sessions, we’ll explore the books that mean most to you.
Here are just a few potential categories we’d like to explore.
- Books to empower
- Books to learn to love yourself
- Books for coming of age
- Books that address mental health well
- Books to explore sexuality and yourself
- Books you wish you read when you were younger
- Books exploring female identity
- Books for female camaraderie
- Books to make you feel warm and fuzzy
The first virtual Book Club will mainly take place on Twitter where we’ll share your ideas, but if you’re not on Twitter, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, post them on our Facebook page or send them in a message on our Facebook page. We’ll create a massive pooled booklist once we have all your brilliant ideas.